Tuesday, January 4, 2011

PhD stands for Pretty Hair Doctor

A story on ABC's Nightline last night revealed that, at a single company, there are more PhDs hard at work on research than at MIT, Berkeley, and Stanford... combined.  In and of itself, I suppose that's not so impressive. Large pharmaceutical companies can probably boast similar claims, BUT, this particular company doesn't research drugs to treat or cure diseases like arthritis, cancer, or Alzheimer's, it researches shampoos, conditioners, and other hair care products...



I didn't really know what to make of this at first.  I can't help but feel like this is an indicator that, as a society, we may have our priorities all wrong.  But then, maybe I'm the crazy one.  Working for probably less than half what these researchers are making... and I do really like this new shampoo I got... it makes my hair so thick and shiny.

2 comments:

  1. Hello there freinds! l need to share about my Best Hair Doctor in Greater Kailash. I was influence my hair to transplant in the best center of India kakarhealthcare which is in Delhi. In my view avanteskinandhair is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this information. If you are looking for Best Hair Treatment in Greater Kailash
    then must visit this link and get the more information.

    ReplyDelete